"How annoying." - Imitater, various occasions.
Imitater is one of the many plants in Plants vs. Zombies Plush. He has a serious need for money, despite knowing the zombies drop coins every now and then. He has the ability to transform into any plant. Every time things don't go Imitater's way he says his catchphrase; How annoying. He is also French, which goes without saying.
Imitater appears a potato with a mime face and arms. He also has a leaf/beret on his head. He also speaks in a French accent on top of that.
- Plants vs. Zombies Plush: Head Zombie's Sea Shredder
- Plants vs. Zombies Plush: Lobber's Balloon Buster Bonanza
- Plants vs. Zombies Plush: Powered Plants on the Prowl!
- Plants vs. Zombies Plush: The Boss Hunt Part 2
"Le money! Vhat did she drop- just an American dollar!"
"I am vhat zey say, squashed potato."
"Zis is not ze end of Imitater!"
- His personality and motives are inspired from Le Quack from Courage the Cowardly Dog.