"But I want the Peashooter!"- Snow Pea, Episode 11, Season 1
Snow Pea is one of the characters in Plants vs. Zombies Plush. He does not play as large as a role in Season 2 compared to Season 1. He is in love with Peashooter, and will do literally anything to get him to go on a date with him. However, in The Taco, he has given up him crush on Peashooter, and is now dating Gatling Pea.
He appears as a peashooter, but the only major difference is his cerulean-colored head, and the fact he can spit peas that are frozen, hence his title name.
Snow Pea is similar to that of an obsessed stalker. He used to obsess over Peashooter (his attraction to him is not explained however.) Now, as of recent episodes, he has been more tame, and has gone for Gatling Pea, curing his stalker personality. He has then become more mature, and has even joined the Garden Ops as a Peashooter class.
"You had your chance, pea-head, but I'm going with a plant that has personality~"
"CITRON'S GOT A CRUSH~! CITRON'S GOT A CRUSH~!"
"Dude, just stop whining."
"Ha! Talk about a cold encounter."
"Let's cool things down in here."'
"God! Sunflowerstein this! Sunflowerstein that! Sunflowerstein! Sunflowerstein!! SUNFLOWERSTEIN!" ~ His mental breakdown after Peashooter states that he loves Sunflowerstein (Sunflower) more than him.
"Hey! I suppose you don't mind if I do... THIS!?"
- Sometimes his voice will switch every now and again.
- Originally appearing as a pseudo-antagonist, she was given more personality later on around Season 2.
- He even became more competitive.
- His data was used to create Zombotany 2.
- Someone wrote him as a female.
- He also talks like Oggy in Oggy and the Cockroaches hindi series in Cartoon Network.